Easter Bunny Nail Art Tutorial on the blog using Sally Hansen products!
Want the Easter chicks on your nails? Here’s a handy dandy tutorial!
Today, #TheBeautyBuffs are posting about everything Royal Blue! For my post, I created this cute tutorial using Sinful Colors Midnight Blue!
*While I used these polishes, you could just as easily use a Sinful Color Black/White/Yellow polish. I used these ones because they were handy and my white had dried up.
Tutorial for yesterdays watercolor manicure using theSally Hansen Palm Beach Jellies!
1. Start off with a base coat of your favorite white polish. If it is a sheer white, I suggest using two coats since these jellies are sheer and you can see your base through the design.
2. Pick a polish and begin your water color! For mine, I started with Vitamin D-Light since this was the lightest and you could build the best on top of it. Apply the polish randomly on the nail using the brush itself. I did so by dripping a tiny bit on the nail and painting it towards the edge.
3. With another polish, I followed what I did in step 2 just in a different place on the nail.
5. Repeat again, but start filling in the blank white areas.
6. Repeat one last time filling in the last few blank areas. Make sure there is no white left on the nail!
7. Add a holo glitter top coat! Enjoy!